Join Our Team
Are you looking for a new position in the plumbing industry in the Greer, SC area? If so, consider joining the team at Superior Plumbing Services!
We are hiring plumbing technicians, with or without experience. Some of the perks of working with us include:
- Benefits through AFLAC.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick time after 1 year of employment.
- On-the-job training.
- Working for a family-owned company with a team almost like your own family.
All applicants will be subject to a background check as well as prescreened drug testing. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Superior Plumbing Services, please fill out the information below. If you are a good fit for our program, one of our team members will be in touch!
Job Title: Service Plumber
We are seeking an experienced Service Plumber to join our team. As a Service Plumber, you will be responsible for performing a variety of plumbing services such as repairing, maintaining, and installing plumbing systems, fixtures, and equipment in both commercial and residential properties. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a strong work ethic.
- Perform plumbing services such as repairs, maintenance, and installation of plumbing systems, fixtures, and equipment
- Diagnose plumbing problems and determine the best solutions for repair
- Communicate effectively with clients to explain plumbing issues and repair solutions
- Maintain accurate records of services performed and parts used
- Ensure all work meets local and state plumbing codes and regulations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Participate in occasional overtime work when necessary, but no on-call or weekend work required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of plumbing experience
- Possess a valid plumbing license or certification
- Knowledge of plumbing systems, fixtures, and equipment
- Ability to diagnose plumbing problems and determine the best solutions for repair
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Base rate based on experience, ranging from $22.50 - $35 per hour
- Sales and performance bonuses ranging from 3% to 5%
- Monthly bonuses of $500 or more if goals are reached
- Short term disability, long term disability, life and cancer policies Holidays paid
- 5 days paid vacation after 1st year, 11 days paid after year 2
- Birthday is a day off with pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your plumbing experience and why you would be a good fit for this position.