Expert Plumbing Services & Repairs With Outstanding Customer Care
When you work with Superior Plumbing Services, you’ll be getting the full quality of service you deserve, from the initial call to our job performance to our follow-up with you. We believe in relationships, not transactions, so while you will be receiving the exact service you need, you’ll also be getting the quality experience you deserve. Check out our full range of plumbing services to see what exactly we can help you with in Greer, Greenville, Spartanburg and the surrounding areas!
Your Plumbing Repairs May Be Urgent - Do not Wait!
When it comes to your home's plumbing repairs, it's important to assess the situation promptly to determine whether your plumbing problem requires immediate attention or can wait for a scheduled repair. Here are some factors to consider when determining the urgency of a plumbing repair near Greer, SC:
1. Water leaks: If you have a significant water leak, such as a burst pipe or a continuously flowing faucet, it typically requires immediate attention. Shut off the main water supply and contact Superior Plumbing for urgent services as soon as possible to prevent water damage to your property.
2. Sewage backups: If you're experiencing sewage backups or notice foul odors coming from your drains, it's important to address the issue urgently. This could indicate a blockage or a problem with your sewer line, which can lead to health hazards and property damage if not addressed promptly. Whether you are in Greer, Greenville, or beyond, we can get there quickly to help.
3. No water supply: If you're facing a complete loss of water supply throughout your home, it could be a sign of a severe issue, such as a water main break or a problem with your well system. Call us right away to diagnose and resolve your plumbing problem promptly.
4. Clogged drains: While minor drain clogs could possibly be resolved with DIY methods or drain cleaning products, persistent or recurring clogs could be an indication of a larger issue in your plumbing system. You also need to know that depending on the type of pipes you have, some DIY drain clearing problems could make the issue even worse by destroying your plumbing. As the chosen plumber in the Greer area, we are glad to inspect and address the problem to prevent further complications.
5. Water heater problems: If you're experiencing issues with your water heater, such as a complete lack of hot water or strange noises, it's generally advisable to have it examined by a professional. A malfunctioning water heater can disrupt your daily routine and may require immediate attention, especially during colder months. We have also seen tremendous damage caused by water heater issues that could have easily been resolved with regular maintenance of flushing and service.
6. Unusual sounds or smells: If you notice unusual sounds, such as banging pipes or hissing sounds, or detect strange odors, such as a strong sulfuric smell, it's best to have a plumber investigate the issue. These signs could indicate hidden leaks or other plumbing problems that should be addressed promptly.
Plumbing issue could pose severe risk to your safety, cause significant property damage, or disrupt essential services like water supply or sewage disposal, and should be considered urgent. It's recommended to contact Superior Plumbing, your licensed plumbers in Greer, SC, who can provide professional advice based on the specific situation and address the problem accordingly.
Plumbing Repairs & Solutions For Your Whole Home
We specialize in a variety of plumbing services to keep you comfortable and safe:
Sewer Services – Not only can we clear your main sewer line fast, we also specialize in sewer line repair and replacement.
Drain Cleaning - Don't let a stubborn clog cause water damage - we get rid of even the worst clogs fast!
Water Heaters - From a quick water heater fix to a full replacement, we are your water heater pros. We can repair any make or model water heater, including tankless models!
Water Line Services – We can handle all water issues you may be having, including high water bills, low water pressure and signs of leaks.
Water Filtration – Instead of dealing with the trouble of filling up a water filter for just one gallon of clean water at a time, get an easy whole-home system.
Sump Pumps – You don’t have to deal with flooded basements anymore–just have a sump pump installed.
Bathroom Plumbing – Don’t hesitate to contact us for any sink, toilet or shower issues you need taken care of by a professional.
Kitchen Plumbing – From dishwashers to drains, we’re here for you.
We also offer many other services, including trenchless sewer and water line installations, sewage pump services, well pump repairs and vapor barrier installations. If there’s anything we can provide for you, we’re always glad to be of service!
Get the Superior Experience With Your Plumbing Service
From the moment we set up the first appointment with our customers, Superior Plumbing Services is committed to working toward your complete satisfaction. To us, this means more than just our industry expertise. It means giving you the pleasant experience you want in any way we can. Home of the Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship, you can count on our work no matter what the job. Call us today at 864-438-0599 to get started!