Instant Hot Water For Your Greenville, SC Area Home
You come home from a long day at the lake and your whole family needs a shower. You let your kids go first, then your spouse. Finally, when it’s your turn to take a shower and rinse that lake water off, you realize that you have been left with zero hot water and you have to take a cold shower. Make cold showers a thing of the past with a tankless water heater from Superior Plumbing! We provide full tankless services, including installations, repairs and regular maintenance in the Greenville and Spartanburg areas.
Benefits Of Going Tankless
- Endless Hot Water – A standard tank water heater can only provide a limited amount of heated water as it heats the water in the tank. A tankless system works by heating water as it leaves the system with a series of superheated coils wrapped around the water pipes.
- No Wait Time – Because the hot water is generated almost immediately, it means that you get the benefit of hot water more quickly than before.
- Energy Efficient – Standard water heaters must constantly heat the water inside the tank. With tankless systems this is not necessary. Therefore tankless units use much less energy than standard systems.
- Less Room – Tankless systems take up much less space than standard tank units, so if you are short on space in an area, tankless may be an ideal solution.
- Lasts Longer – On average, a hot water heater lasts between 8 – 12 years. A tankless system will last double that, around 20 years.
- Tax Incentives – Save money on your taxes with tankless water heater tax incentives.
Our Tankless Services
We are happy to provide full tankless water heaters services, including:
Installation and Replacement Services on a New Tankless Water Heater
Regular Maintenance Services
Important Info On Tankless Water Heaters
One important thing to remember about tankless systems is that they need regular maintenance just like standard tank systems do. During this regular maintenance, the system is flushed to rid it of any mineral build up that may have occurred during its operation. There are air and water filters that need to be cleaned out too. The system will be checked and inspected for prime functionality as well.
The expert plumbers at Superior are happy to help with your tankless water heater needs. Just connect with us today for fast, reliable service, every time.